Ford Mustang Forum banner

Guess who wins?

1370 12
Cavalier vs Civic, guess who wins? Make sure you watch all the way to the end. (apologies if this is a repost, but it's hysterical!)

http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/cavliervrscivic/wmv
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
yeah I've seen that one before I but I still love it. I got owned somewhat similar to that this weekend at the quickstreetcars.com FI meet. A dude with an aboslutely syck Supra blasted past me out of nowhere. Scared the bejesus outta me when his blow off valve lifted.
That right there is why I will ALWAYS favor American cars versus imports.


Bow down before the Mustang! :worship
I dont know???? but the cav & civic didnt look like they were racing.
well regardless the Cobra woulda smoke both anyways :worship

A friend of mine with an RSX always TRY to race me when I had my Cobra. Sometimes I give him the momentum to pick up speed and as soon as he ligned up next to me I would gun it, AND still smoke his a$$!!!!!

Its funny how he always try to pull a flyby on me & never work.
That is almost exaclty what happened to me last year when I had a cavi. I was racing a Tiburan and we both got passed by a Mustang GT and I said I got to get me one of those, so now I have an 01 GT.

Only bad thing is that the ricers that I used to pick races with easly in my cavi, most of the time they won't even look over when I try to pick one in my mustang. And just think, I though all those stickers and the 6" dia tach made them fast:laughlitt
U actually race with your cavalier?? :rolleyes:
jjandascog said:
That is almost exaclty what happened to me last year when I had a cavi. I was racing a Tiburan and we both got passed by a Mustang GT and I said I got to get me one of those, so now I have an 01 GT.
Thats the best video ! LOL :rollgrin: :grinroll: :heha: :heha: !
Yeah, i did had fun beating most of the ricers that came along. It dynoed at 156 at the wheels (OHHHH what power). I had a few accesories. But then I wisened up and got a V-8:eyepoppin
U actually race with your cavalier??
There's something to be said for what my friends and I call "wimp racing" -- it's fun to be able to thrash through the gears and not be going rediculous speeds. Our Mustangs will break the highway speed limit in 2nd gear -- which is the balls, but it is still fun to be able to "row" all the gears and have fun at a sane speed.
jjandascog said:
Yeah, i did had fun beating most of the ricers that came along. It dynoed at 156 at the wheels (OHHHH what power). I had a few accesories. But then I wisened up and got a V-8:eyepoppin
WOW!!!!! U even got it dynoed :thumbsup
jjandascog said:
Yeah, i did had fun beating most of the ricers that came along. It dynoed at 156 at the wheels (OHHHH what power). I had a few accesories. But then I wisened up and got a V-8:eyepoppin
Scary isn't it, even more scarry is the following web site www.v6z24.com or even http://www.turboz24.com/. It seems that the people mainly in canada like those cars. But like I said i wisened up and got a V-8
In highschool, my mom gave me her 88 Cutlass Calais with the Al headed Quad four engine (180hp stock) after she bought an 95 mustang gt. Well, the olds was faster/lighter than hell, so naturally, I wanted it to go even faster. Being the mad scientist I was in autoshop, I hooked the car up with underdrive pullies, a bigger 70mm throttle body off a Toranado, a straight thru exhuast(no cats), a K&N filter, and "home" ported the head with a dremel. THe only loss came from a 95 vette and I had 4 people in the car and the pulley failed, shredding the drive belt and leaving me to crawl home on all battery. That engine/Olds lasted 3 more years after repair, and I believe it is one of the all time greatest sleepers next to the SHO. C'mon, the Quad ran mid 14s outta the showroom.:happyhapp
A friend of mine has got a Cavalier... He's doing all this amazing work to it, blah, blah, blah.. when I see him with my 'Stang... I'm just gonna tease him.

I do think they were racing... listen to the civic as it is trying to shift gears: Not only is he a bad shifter, but he was being very rough on the clutch and the trans... I still laugh when I see that.
AUSTINSCOBRA said:
I dont know???? but the cav & civic didnt look like they were racing.
well regardless the Cobra woulda smoke both anyways :worship

A friend of mine with an RSX always TRY to race me when I had my Cobra. Sometimes I give him the momentum to pick up speed and as soon as he ligned up next to me I would gun it, AND still smoke his a$$!!!!!

Its funny how he always try to pull a flyby on me & never work.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top