Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really enjoy driving down P.C.H. for two reasons. First, the drive is excellent with all the curves and scenery, and second, there are always plenty of nice cars and lots of exotics as well running up and down the coast.

Well, this last Saturday I was driving to Laguna Beach in the A.M. after working all night at the post office. ( It gives me a chance to relax after a long week of work. ) At a red light an Infiniti G35 coupe pulls along side of my '05 GT. I had noticed this car earlier up the road changing lanes and bouncing around through the traffic. At first I didn't feel that a race was going to ensue because even though it is a nice looking car I didn't believe it would have the horses to play with my pony. As soon as the light turned green the G35 tears away from the line, being just a little surprised I reacted a bit slowly to this upscale ricer. He had a little over a car length on me thru 1st gear but as soon as I threw it into 2nd and left a bit of a burn the Stang jumped past him and kept going till I had left him fuming.

After I let up he came flying by me as if to show he wasn't done playing yet. Well since I wasn't really in the mood to get a ticket so early in the morning I didn't feel like going at it again. He seemed pissed about getting beaten and not getting a second chance to show his lack of skill and turned off a side road fairly quickly.

I love the fact that even when you aren't in the mood to race and some fool tries you, the '05 has the horses to make up for the occassional sneak attack.:winks

·
Registered
482 Posts
haha, Good ol' pony, always there to make you happy :p Nice kill!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.