Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I had the pony out of the garage for the first time in over a month. Woke up to a nice sunny dry day with no salt on the roads (rained for a week) and thought I would take it out on the country roads for a romp :eyepoppin
Boy did it feel good! The sound as I shifted through the gears....I didn't realize how much I missed it. What is it about these new stangs? I use to have a Z/28 years ago but it never had the same effect on me as these new mustangs do !! :laughlitt Snowed again today...needless to say it's back in the garage again :sosad: Boy, spring can't get here quick enough.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Like the day ya bought er!
This is why i driver mine snow or shine.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I drive mine only on sunny days

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
mustang_randy said:
Yesterday I had the pony out of the garage for the first time in over a month. Woke up to a nice sunny dry day with no salt on the roads (rained for a week) and thought I would take it out on the country roads for a romp :eyepoppin
Boy did it feel good! The sound as I shifted through the gears....I didn't realize how much I missed it. What is it about these new stangs? I use to have a Z/28 years ago but it never had the same effect on me as these new mustangs do !! :laughlitt Snowed again today...needless to say it's back in the garage again :sosad: Boy, spring can't get here quick enough.
I know what you mean, I have a chevy pickup that I was going to drive in the winter, but I just can't keep out of the Stang...:laughlitt
ckp73, what is that, about 364 days a year?

·
Registered
19 Posts
puzzled

First let me say you have a nice ride, but I'm puzzled with this winter problem who or what is SNOW ? Sorry I have to poke fun because I was driving with the top down on xmas day. At least you dont have to wash it as often. HAPPY NEW YEAR !:wavey

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Top-Down said:
First let me say you have a nice ride, but I'm puzzled with this winter problem who or what is SNOW ? Sorry I have to poke fun because I was driving with the top down on xmas day. At least you dont have to wash it as often. HAPPY NEW YEAR !:wavey
This may help

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
How was everyones New Year's eve?

G

·
oooooooo...you hijacked the thread..lol...mine was nice, my new years eve, except that thats the last night i'd ever drive the new stang...too many unhappy drunk drivers out on that night

1 - 9 of 9 Posts