Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was looking for some new headlights for my car and I have a friends with a BMW and it has halo projector headlights. I was wondering if anyone knows were I can find halo projector headlights for my 2000 V6 Mustang? I have been looking and all I can find are projector headlights. Tell me if you think these would look good on my car. I also wanna upgrade the bulbs to the best and brightest I can find. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...996010881QQcategoryZ33710QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
98V65speed said:
Hey all,

I was looking for some new headlights for my car and I have a friends with a BMW and it has halo projector headlights. I was wondering if anyone knows were I can find halo projector headlights for my 2000 V6 Mustang? I have been looking and all I can find are projector headlights. Tell me if you think these would look good on my car. I also wanna upgrade the bulbs to the best and brightest I can find. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...996010881QQcategoryZ33710QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks Mike
they're offered by Mrbodykit.com.

Careful with the wiring, there's been a few fires by self-installs here in Omaha. .. .

·
Registered
174 Posts
MustangTuning.com has several different kinds of headlamps for mustang, but I think the angel eye projector headlights are only made for 94-98 mustangs. For 99-04 mustangs, I can only find those ugly projectors.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I like the look of the clear smoked headlights for the 99-04 mustangs that are clear colored instead of the typical turn signal amber. Gives a nice clean look, and you can just top that off with some ultra-white bulbs or something.

Smoked headlights with clear corners

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
98V65speed said:
Does anyone else think that projectors are ugly? If so what else would you go with?
Dude! Who the heck cares what anybody else thinks! It's YOUR car. Do what you like!

I think they're fine.

If you like 'em, go'n get 'em!!

:happyhapp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.