Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One year ago, November 23 2004, I "liberated" Ol'e Silver from the dealer and brought her home. What a car.

Actually the 19th was the day it hit the ground and I got to see and sit in it.
I was told that someone else had bought it. SUCKER! :tongue oops, I meant to say "sorry". :cool:

I know that these anniversaries will be rolling around for everyone so congratulations in advance! :strut

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations!! The photos in your gallery look great. I like the stripes.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lovcom said:
How many miles you have on the car? Any issues/problems? How does it drive?
6270 miles, work is 25 miles one way so I mostly drive the Porsche.

I had the slow fuel fill problem and was missing the two bottom bolts on the flywheel inspection cover causing it to vibrate. One visit to the dealer fixed both.

Sometimes the CD player takes a couple of trys to accept a disk but once it does it's good.

It drives like it looks. I know it sounds like an overly simple answer but I've found it to be the best, people ask me that alot. When I tell them the answer they just look at the car again and smile.

This car rocks. :eyepoppin

extra: I just checked the NADA value on my car and it's still worth more now than when I bought it.
Retail = 28,100. Sticker = 27,280.
Trade in = 24,825. X-plan = 25,256.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
brnrkm said:
One year ago, November 23 2004, I "liberated" Ol'e Silver from the dealer and brought her home. What a car.

Actually the 19th was the day it hit the ground and I got to see and sit in it.
I was told that someone else had bought it. SUCKER! :tongue oops, I meant to say "sorry". :cool:

I know that these anniversaries will be rolling around for everyone so congratulations in advance! :strut
I also had my Mustang delivered on Friday, November 19, 2004. Today she has 36,000+ miles (can anyone top that?). I had all of the early probelms: Popping front end, no-fill gas tank, shaker 1000 that skips. No other troubles so far except for a couple of rattles that have developed over the last thousand miles or so. After 33 'official' quarter mile runs and a couple hundred 'unofficial', if you know what i mean, it still feels strong.

I love this car and so does everyone who sees it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm at 9k miles and my anniversary is coming up on November 30! I also drive a beater truck so the stang mileage is less than average.

I love the looks and power, although the quality leaves something to be desired. Most problems fixed by now, just a little rattle somewhere around the headlight switch.

All in all a SWEET ride. It's my first stang.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Today is my 1st anniversary (Dec. 9) for me and my GT. The dealer I bought it from even called today to say Happy Anniversary, but I was at work. Kinda bummed though, she's been put away for the winter, so I just went over to the shop and started her up for about 10 minutes and listened to her rumble.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NorthernStang said:
Today is my 1st anniversary (Dec. 9) for me and my GT. The dealer I bought it from even called today to say Happy Anniversary, but I was at work. Kinda bummed though, she's been put away for the winter, so I just went over to the shop and started her up for about 10 minutes and listened to her rumble.
A phone call, nice. I got a letter from my dealer/sales guy to congratulate me on one year. kinda cool, never got one of those before (but the last time I bought a NEW car was in 88')

First snow here in Oklahoma so the Stang's in the barn too. bummer. Plus the Porsche broke (big suprise) so I got to dust off the old Bronco, a 75'. a bit chilly, well - more than a bit.

O'le Silver got a cold air and a tune for her birthday :drool: so everything's good, right?

·
Registered
914 Posts
We celebrated our first year back on October 20th - and I did not forget the date! :winks

After a year and 16K miles I have finally started the mods - hope to be all done by the end of '05 and having another year of even more fun! :happyhapp

Congrats to all on their 1sts!!! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.