Ford Mustang Forum banner

Happy Thanksgiving!

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  FordService 
#1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL AFM members,and also to Deysha who has helped so many of us with our problems and concerns,we are truly blessed to live in such a great country & enjoy such a fun car,the MUSTANG.

#2 ·
Right back at ya!:bigthumbsup

#3 ·
+ 1^

So thankful to be able to enjoy a wonderful thanksgiving with my family and so lucky to be able to own a mustang to enjoy. God bless all Happy thanksgiving:bigthumbsup

#4 ·
Amen...............and pass the gravy.

#7 ·
Enjoy the day with your family and friends!

Rob

#10 ·
In regards to thanks and the site, I want to also thank our admins and mods for there work keeping the site going and sane. (well as sane as a bunch of mustang fanatics can be....)

#12 ·
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my Mustang brothers and sisters and their families :bigthumbsup

#14 ·
I just ate some little Nestle Crunch bars, and they smelled and tasted a bit like rubber. Weird. Not natural. I ate about 10 of them and now I have a stomach ache. They really shouldn't put me in charge of candy and chips for our family gatherings. If you guys don't see me posting again, ever, I died from eating little chocolate candies. Please contact Nestle company. :)

lol, seriously though, rubber... smelled and tasted like rubber... not cool.

#15 ·
I just ate some little Nestle Crunch bars, and they smelled and tasted a bit like rubber. Weird. Not natural. I ate about 10 of them and now I have a stomach ache. They really shouldn't put me in charge of candy and chips for our family gatherings. If you guys don't see me posting again, ever, I died from eating little chocolate candies. Please contact Nestle company. :)

lol, seriously though, rubber... smelled and tasted like rubber... not cool.
lmao3.gifYou've done one to many burnouts, haven't you?

#17 ·
Roanstang

Happy Burnout Day all you Mustang drivers! Let's get out an smoke them Chevy drivin Turkeys! Special thanks to Deysha!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.