Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find out if anyone has done business with them looking at one of their stripe kits? How fast was shipping anything wrong with your order? You know the general stuff.

Thanks
Zach

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i know lots of guys who have, said they got top notch stuff that they really liked :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
466 Posts
I can confirm that, purchased twice and no problems.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i can confirm that too, look at my v6 vista blue stang with white stripes, the guy who installed it said the transfer tape was a pain in the [email protected]@ but it came out amazing so i was happy until it got totaled:weeps:weeps. ONly good thing out of the accident was I walked away with a 2005 gt with 6,600 miles, basically brand new:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am having trouble getting a hold of them to ask a couple of questions I tried to send two emails from their site to them thursday an Friday it's 11pm Saturday an still nothing from them. Does anybody have a phone number for the company. Or did any body else have this problem in dealing with them?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Yep, I did the reverce c stripes on my yellow GT with their kit. I'ld order from them again without hesitation. You can see the yellow GT in my gallery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts