Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the controll arms off one of my mustangs because the bushings were toast. They are made by Jorge and Scooter Racing. Has anyone heard of them before? I dont know how to go about getting new bushings. Thanks

R

·
0 Posts
I pulled the controll arms off one of my mustangs because the bushings were toast. They are made by Jorge and Scooter Racing. Has anyone heard of them before? I dont know how to go about getting new bushings. Thanks
Aren't they Pedro & Skateboard's brothers...

No i have never heard of them......

do yourself a favor go with a reputable vendor.....

Mustang Bushings at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I would, but these are alluminum tubular controll arms. If I already pull 1.56 60 foot times on bone stock suspension, im sure that these are not going to hurt anything.

R

·
0 Posts
Yeah I would, but these are alluminum tubular controll arms. If I already pull 1.56 60 foot times on bone stock suspension, im sure that these are not going to hurt anything.

the bushing have nothing to do with what control arm materterial is.....

also how can it be "bone stock" with aluminun control arms.....:headscratch:

1.56 60's......

what kind of 1/4 mile times.....:scratchchin

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
That's a good point, how can it be bone stock if it has aluminum control arms?
I've never heard of that name either.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is bone stock. The tubular controll arms came off another mustang, and I wanted to give them a try on this one, but the bushings are crap. I thought if I could get bushings for them, they would be a great replacement for my stock ones. And it runs 11.46 at 116.8 mph.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.