1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
$370.00 for LT headers and mid-pipe...Run away and dont look back.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$370.00 for LT headers and mid-pipe...Run away and dont look back.
There not for me,my brother is looking at them . I am just trying to get some info on them.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
They are mild steel and will rust and look like crap. If your going to put headers on then save up and get a good brand like ARH, KOOKS JLTs.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
+1 on travelers pacesetters the the worst headers you can buy. Sloppy welds, bends and every thing.

When you spend money on a car dont go cheap or you will have to do it all over again and when the labor is more then the part that part is not worth it lol

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all who gave advice on these headers.I appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
From personal experience, don't try to go cheap. You will pay more in the long run. Be a smart shopper and whatnot, but as the old addage goes, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Brother Moie just wants power , does not care what they look like. I told him that these where junk.

G

·
print this page and show it to him, let him know this guys are experts and have gone through trial and error to give you this advice

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
My Brother Moie just wants power , does not care what they look like. I told him that these where junk.
Then tell him that they have sloppy welds that cause air velocity issues and the bends in the headers are not the best and cause allot of restriction on air flow. If he wants performance then he needs to buy a good quality header.

Here is a before and after on what had to be done on a set of BBK's to help unrestrict from sloppy welds and BBK's are way better then pacesetters. They also have issues keeping sealed and tight. My mechanic told me he refuses to install them because of that.

For example he installed a set and could not get them to seal they had leaks and it took three times of unbolting and rebolting to get them on right. Not to mention the risk of them leaking later on after the heat gets to them.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks I think you just gave me the ammo to get through is stubborn head. I told him to wait and get kooks. He just spent a lot of money on the FRPP CAMS. So he is tring to skimp. He is youg and dumb.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Thanks I think you just gave me the ammo to get through is stubborn head. I told him to wait and get kooks. He just spent a lot of money on the FRPP CAMS. So he is tring to skimp. He is youg and dumb.
Just push him down the stairs to make him understand. It's what I do to my girlfriend when she gets out of line. J/K!!! J/K!!! :nogrinner

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea it would`nt be fair even if he is younger and fricken animal. I can`t beat on my little brother. Even though he is bigger.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.