Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've thought about using one on one of my GTs for years now but never committed to it. I see the one latemodel restoration did and and painted light blue but it just doesn't look right. I'm not confident in some of it being held on by double sided tape either. On the other hand I think the true 93 cobras are damn good looking cars and ive always wanted one. Anyway... to the point.. has anyone used the latemodelrestoration.com kit for the gt and if so what did you think and do you have any close up picks or the bumper cover, sideskirts?

Reactions: dustin2100

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
3M tape is nearly impossible to remove if installed properly. Needs a clean, wax/dust/rust free surface to adhere. I doubt anyone here has used one, not many people willing to drop that kind of coin on a body kit.

Reactions: dustin2100

·
Registered
357 Posts
3M tape is nearly impossible to remove if installed properly. Needs a clean, wax/dust/rust free surface to adhere. I doubt anyone here has used one, not many people willing to drop that kind of coin on a body kit.
I think that interest in foxbodys are going down in general. It is part of the reason why I would like to Mod my own cobra replica! It is really hard to find information about these kits! I have been looking also. Wondering about fitment issues ect...

What hood were you looking at? Pre-cut front grill?

This is the Cobra with a Pre-cut emblem.
https://lmr.com/item/CER-3334/1987-93-Mustang-Cervinis-Stalker-Front-Bumper-Cover

1 - 3 of 3 Posts