Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2005 V6 Mustang and i just bought new rims and tires.
The rims have the Cobra emblem on them and the last thing i want to do is try to pass my car off for something it's not. Am i doing an injustice here by having the Cobra emblem on my rims or is it fine the way it is.:confused: :confused:
Here are a few pix.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
The wheels look awesome, I'd try to find a new center piece for them though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
No ones gonna hate on you for that. Totaly different then buying the emblims and putting them on your ridetrying to pass it off as a cobra. Plus no ones gonna mistake your ride for a car that dosent exist yet.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey let me tell you your car looks great , I saw a Honda Accord about a month ago with Cobra rims now thats an injustice!!!!! Have you tryed racing any 1999-2004 GT's? If so how did you do?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rims look good! Mustangtuning.com sells center pieces if it bothers you that much. I've also seem them on ebay.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The emblem on the rims are great. What you don't want to do is start putting Cobra's on the fenders or on the grill and try to pass it off as one.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't see an issue with it, as long as the badges don't have the Cobra. Wheels are not considered an identifying factor. Great looking wheels too!

·
Registered
490 Posts
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING......nah just kiddin... in my opinion the rims look right at home on your stang!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wheels look 'mad tyte yo!'.....j/k. They look awesome!:worship Don't worry about them having Cobras on them. I have a set of 03 Cobra SVT's going on my 99 GT next week. My car isn't a SVT or a Cobra, but they'll look sweet!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm probably going to put Cobra brakes on mine, with the Cobra calipers, they say Cobra on them. If someone thinks my 40th Anniversary GT is a Cobra, well, so what? They obviously wouldn't know the difference anyway. Anyone who would know the difference would understand. Looks great, don't sweat it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.