Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.:)I was talking to a friend of mine today and she told me that the reason her husband couldn't change the oil in her car for her was that to do that he either needed to be able to lift the car and remove both front wheels or buy a very special and expensive tool.I asked her where in the world had she gotten a silly idea like that and she said that her husband had been the one that explained it to her.Geez! Is there no limit?:)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Veronica said:
Hello.:)I was talking to a friend of mine today and she told me that the reason her husband couldn't change the oil in her car for her was that to do that he either needed to be able to lift the car and remove both front wheels or buy a very special and expensive tool.I asked her where in the world had she gotten a silly idea like that and she said that her husband had been the one that explained it to her.Geez! Is there no limit?:)
I usually just remove my engine to change my oil.... what is that guy thinking?!?!:winks

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi again.:)So the tool he was talking about was an engine hoist?Or maybe a rotisserie so that he could flip the car over and dump the oil out? :D

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I just bring mine to the dealership....

I HATE working on my car....

·
Registered
29 Posts
just prey the blinker fluid doesnt need to be changed...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ouch! My wife would fry me! Then do it her self. I got lucky, shes a good wrench as long as she is shown how to do it the first time..

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apparently, your wife is much like my friend, Mute.Other than that doing it herself thing, that is.:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
hahaha. She has to be a good wrench. Im almost never home since I opened shop making custom bits and pcs for cycles and cars, and building custom bikes. She doesnt complain though cause the money is nice.. lol. (I think thats one thing she has in common with most of the ladys I have ever met.. lol)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I take my wifes vehicle to a shop and then rub used oil all over my hands, then go home. Look real tired, and sore, and she gets me a beer and says thanks alot baby.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
could be trying to justify cost of a hoist for the garage . . .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.