Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...was flipping threw the classifieds...looking at the fox body's out there for sale...and I came across an add...wanting to trade a dode neon for a fox body gt.......ok, my other question is...Is there really someone that stupid out there that would evan consider a trade....you would have to be the most retarded person on the planet....i do not care if that peice of crap neon had 0miles on it....a 4banger dodge....witch is known for blowning up from 60k to 80k....sorry had to get that off my chest.....i hate them flammer dodge neon's!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate all 4 bangers...they fall apart and can not handle me driving...plus there slow as a turtle...i luv the power and sound of an american v8 and will never drive anything different!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I really enjoyed driving my turbo eclipse :) but to trade for a neon? never. they have no resale value. i will trade for a 3000GT twin turbo or WRX turbo though LOL

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yea no one in there right mind would do that...

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Might be good for a 16 year old's first car though...

·
Registered
413 Posts
If I was 16 and bought a neon for my first car I would be pissed....

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If someone gave me a neon for my first car...I would run it into a tree, or a ditch.

·
Registered
85 Posts
They're definitely not my thing, but a guy I work with has a Neon SRT4. It runs 11.8... and it has factory warranty and A/C. Not to mention 28 mpg.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.