Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 GT that I have added a Vortech supercharger, Brenspeed tune, BBK headers,Hi flo cats plus a lot of others but issue is I can't get the car to pass NYS inspection--OBD2 monitors will not reset- I reset the ECM back to stock, drive the car to reset monitors and as soon as evap monitor clears-throws the check engine light and need to restart process again. Hopefully someone has a solution, aqs I only have a couple of days left on my 10 day extension

·
Registered
301 Posts
Has it been dyno tuned? My friend had a check engine light after his major mods and once it was dyno tuned the CEL didn't come back.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Your rear O2 sensors are most likely turned off. My brenspeed tune did the same thing. Call them up tell them the problem they will send you a new emission tune. After loading the tune drive the car and build up some miles you should go back and pass fine. But you must put miles on the car after loading the tune. I just went through this in May.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Your rear O2 sensors are most likely turned off. My brenspeed tune did the same thing. Call them up tell them the problem they will send you a new emission tune. After loading the tune drive the car and build up some miles you should go back and pass fine. But you must put miles on the car after loading the tune. I just went through this in May.
+1 on the emissions tune, I went through this in March - had to drive it about 100 miles to get it to be ready for inspection.

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
Give us a call and we will be more than happy to look into this for you and hopefully get you through emissions. We can be reached at 574.594.9559.

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you--left message to have someone call me back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts