Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post a picture and get some input from you 05 and up owners. These are just a head rest wrap cover that I made to help cover the head rest. Plan on doing the real cover soon but thought I would just get some input on these.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Head rest wrap

I like the idea. I always thought tha Ford could have done something more with the seats in the GT with the interior upgrade package.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hmmm. I like the running horse, except for the fat butt. :rolleyes: The GT is nice also. So, when do you start shipping? :) :wavey

·
Registered
209 Posts
Me likes the GT. Already have enough ponies on my car.

windshield
grille
underhood insulation

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Like these also - going into business?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Very Nice ...... How much??

·
Registered
394 Posts
2k5GTC said:
Hmmm. I like the running horse, except for the fat butt. :rolleyes: The GT is nice also. So, when do you start shipping? :) :wavey
I agree. The horse's hind quarters look a little off. I definitely like the running horse idea, though. I have that darn parchment interior cloth (looks fabulous, but sure shows dirt and stains) and would LOVE the running horse done in parchment on some black cloth that matches the seats! (hint, hint)

·
Registered
32 Posts
embroidered headrests

R3dF1r3 said:
I'd rather go with a embroidered headrest mod, the extra piece looks like an airplane seat cover...
You can make out my embroidered headrests through the windshield:

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
dusty1 said:
You can make out my embroidered headrests through the windshield:
Off-topic...but dusty1, how do you like your lightbar on that vert? Was it easy to install?

And now back to our regularly scheduled topic....:)

·
Registered
478 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
bigplayrayr said:
I think it looks sharp. Here's a site that does it.:

http://www.headrestembroidery.com/
That's where I had mine done. Giulio does excellent work, and I had them back inside of a week.

I do recommend that you take the option to have them return shipped insured. Those covers are very expensive from Ford to replace!

·
Registered
32 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Off-topic...but dusty1, how do you like your lightbar on that vert? Was it easy to install?

And now back to our regularly scheduled topic....:)
It took about 2 hours to install, but that's because I also wired in the WebElectric module that disables the trunk brake light with the top is down and disables the lightbar when the top is up.

I'm very happy with it!

·
Registered
394 Posts
dusty1 said:
It took about 2 hours to install, but that's because I also wired in the WebElectric module that disables the trunk brake light with the top is down and disables the lightbar when the top is up.

I'm very happy with it!
Thanks dusty1. One last question and I'll let you loose:laughlitt Did that WebElectric module come as part of the kit or did you buy it extra? I just love the look of the bar. I saw a solid tonneau cover on evilbay for the vert. The only question is it said it was for '94-05 models! How would that work? Completely different dimensions. One of these would look great with the light bar...kind of a Speedster look I think or a Florida job.

eBay Link

·
Registered
886 Posts
WOW! Great Site! Mee Likee! How hard was it to get the covers off and back on?

Anybody have the pony 05 done?? Pics??

Gotta get mine done!

·
Registered
32 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Thanks dusty1. One last question and I'll let you loose:laughlitt Did that WebElectric module come as part of the kit or did you buy it extra? I just love the look of the bar. I saw a solid tonneau cover on evilbay for the vert. The only question is it said it was for '94-05 models! How would that work? Completely different dimensions. One of these would look great with the light bar...kind of a Speedster look I think or a Florida job.
The Module was $29 from WebElectric, not CDC. Well worth it though, if you ever have anyone in the back seat when the top is up. At night, that light bar is blinding.

I haven't seen the hard tonneau cover you are referring to. I don't spend time on Ebay. It sounds intriguing, but I can't see how something that fits a '94 also fits an '05 and be a hard cover.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.