Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How well will those headers be on the GT. Does anyone think they should be swapped out for a set of Hooker Headers???? This car would possibly scream with a new set. What do you all think? :kooky:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
as with any new moddel it will take awhile for the aftermarket to catch up. the headers from a 04 will not work due to the new platform it's built on. but headers will always be a good addition to the motor. I would wait until proven tests are done one any aftermarket add on before you purchase it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i remember on the old 98 4.6 2v they (mm&ff) put some hooker headers on and saw a 40+ hp gain......I can only hope that we get the same results from the 05 as well..340 hp aint so bad for 400 bucks.... :laughlitt

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe that aftermarket parts for the 05 are already in the making!!!!!! So many people are going to put aftermarket stuff on there cars as soon as possible. I know I am!!!!

Kjanks

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Yes it was ford intention for after markets to be there when the 05 hits the dealerships they want mustang owners to modd their car, so they left a lot of easy open ends for us to play with :0 Good ol' ford, done good :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
got to give them some credit there. They knew we werent gonna keep 'em stock! Give us the goodies! God i love a free market economy. I say what i want, and people make it. its great :thumbup

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After Market Parts for the 05

Do you think someone could make a hood like the concept hood for the 05 mustang? That is the hood I want, what would be better fiberglass or sheet metal?

Kjanks

·
Registered
597 Posts
The Steeda Mustang will come with headers and a bunch of other goodies in October. Go to the Steeda link on the AFM homepage. P.S. Don't drool on your keyboard. :winks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts