Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had my MAC equal lengths for about 3 months. Well this past wekend i begamn the task of putting them on. After losing a few bolts, having to modify bolts and modify the stage 8 fasteners i finally got them on. I had to wrap a few plug boots in leather to keep them from burning through on the headers.

I started the project late Friday night and finished tonight. Took me a few days of cussing, screaming and beating on things to get it done but hey they are in there. I started it up and ....wow! There is a lot of rumble in the low idle. I have not driven it yet. That will be tomorrow. But I noticed it was lot louder in the cabin now and it sounds a heckof a lot meaner. So tomorrow we shall see how she performs.

Drew

R

·
0 Posts
Congrats on getting them on. 3month that a long time to have them sit, but you have them on know.. let us know how the performs..

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well she ran great. A lot more low end torque. Definetely getting the response I was looking for. Sounds mean when i get on it too. Still smells funny from all the greasy finger prints burning off.

Drew

R

·
0 Posts
That cool i'll be putting long tube on my 88 lx when the car and engine is done... Hope it sound and performs good...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.