Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I had got finished washing my car off and I noticed that the headlights had a little water in them, I didn't think nothing of it at first but today I noticed that it had gotten a little worser with water droplets forming on the outer surface inside (you know the part that is clear see through on the 99-04 which mine is an 04)... I didn't see a hole are anything but how can I solve this problem? :confused:Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...:thumbsup

·
Registered
83 Posts
very simple take the whole lens off the car and use a hair dryer to dry out the inside of the lens it may take a little while but it works well !!
good luck :winks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but what caused it to leak in the first place? I had just brought it about 3 or 5 wks ago... Granted the part of the warranty that was remaining has gone...

What can I do to solve this problem and prevent it from happening again...

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
your headlights should have a breather/ drain hole in them . Also , to see where the water is comeing in .. Start by running water at the base. Back and forth . Slowly working your way upward . when you see where the water is entering seal it with some super glue .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.