Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find headlights for my 07 GT. I'm looking for 2010 and up styling. All I'm finding are headlights with halos and stuff that just doesn't look stock. I would like some projectors and possible the LED lighting that the stock headlights have. Any suggestions? I'm trying to stay away from halos.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
You know they make 2010-style projector headlights for the '05-09 right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know they make 2010-style projector headlights for the '05-09 right?
Yes, I've seen them, but only ones with halos. As far as the stock ones, they are pretty pricey... not looking to spend that much. Thanks for the replies so far. Maybe ill open a "show me your front end" post so guys will, hopefully post up pictures of their front ends.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Everything seems to have halos nowadays. If you don't want them, just don't hook them up.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I'm trying to find headlights for my 07 GT. I'm looking for 2010 and up styling. All I'm finding are headlights with halos and stuff that just doesn't look stock. I would like some projectors and possible the LED lighting that the stock headlights have. Any suggestions? I'm trying to stay away from halos.
Hey Random,

Trying to find a 2010+ style projector headlight without the halo is not the easiest thing to do!

I am a huge fan of the Raxiom 2010 Style Smoked Headlights myself and even purchased a set for my girlfriends 2007 GT and they look great!

As others have stated, if you are not fond of the halo, they are wired in separately and therefore do not need to be on!

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all! Didn't think about not hooking up the halos. Are they noticeable in the daylight when they are off? On the raxioms...

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
As noticeable as they are in the pictures when they're not on...

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Thanks all! Didn't think about not hooking up the halos. Are they noticeable in the daylight when they are off? On the raxioms...

Hey Random,

The ring is noticeable but it is definitely not an eye sore. In my opinion it looks great!

Check out some of the customer photos where you can get a better idea of what it looks like.

Although in most of the pictures people are showing off the halos, you can still get a better idea.

Hope this helps!

-Will

·
Registered
8 Posts
Make sure whatever you get doesnt have a smoked lens. I had a set and sold them, because even with HID's installed they were dimmer then the stock halogens headlights.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Make sure whatever you get doesnt have a smoked lens. I had a set and sold them, because even with HID's installed they were dimmer then the stock halogens headlights.

+1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts