Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cool air intake without any form of protection from heat and the elements. My K&N filter is disgusting constantly. Unfortunately i am currently in Afghanistan for another 3 months but am blueprinting the work im going to do on my stallion. Ive been look for over an hour now trying to find somewhere to buy just a plastic or some sort of protection for the filter. I would provide pictures but i am gone. plus everyone gets where its at on a 2002 gt. Please let me know if u have any ideas or know of a site. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
well JLT makes a shield for there intakes... you could probably pic one up from them and make it work with the knn

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
+1, JLT is a good kit and comes with a shield. If i happen to find mine, i can mail the shield to you when you get back. Just pay for shipping.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome

ok that sounds good i wish i could give ya a picture to see if itll fit. once i get home i can send you a picture and we can go from there. id absouluetly be down to pay for shipping thanks! maybe if u got some time just post up the shield and i can go off that to see if itll fit.

·
Registered
271 Posts
the knn should've came with a shield that goes around the filter to block the radiator, you might have to contact KNN directly.. i remember my old GT had one

or make the JLT one work. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts