Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I used to be in the 2012 Mustang V6 area of the forum...iGuess you can say I moved up :)

Check out this video of me sharing my new wheels with an old hot rodding friend. Feel free to share it on your FB pages. Ford Canada came across it and wants to share it on their page :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFiEMNPdsk

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I think that that was so cool you sharing your car with your friend. Some not All people wouldn't share that with anyone who has some kind of disability like myself

IMHO you are a great person to share your experience with your friend hats off to you

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
There is nothing quite like the human touch of real, true friendship and kindness!!!!!!!!!

bravo.gifbravo.gifbravo.gif

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Dale,

Very cool.

Pete

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good video! That was very nice you took the time to show your old buddy.

That looks like some pretty harsh conditions for a Mustang with all the snow and all? I'm looking out he window at home at snow right now good for my F150 Screw 4x4 but will be close to 60 degrees in less than a week may get the mustang out. :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
OP, your are a good friend to your old friend. I think he really enjoyed the ride. That looks like a great GT that you have there.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Cool story and a great video!
Thank you for sharing with us. :thanks:

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
THAT, was cool!plus1..gif

Thanks for sharing that with us :handshake

·
Registered
544 Posts
Your video was very moving. The Mustang was not the star in this short video. The star was the loving relationship with your best friend that you shared with us. Great job! God bless you and your friend.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all your kind words! Ford Canada came across my video and will be sharing it through their social media sites Sunday March 8th. Very cool to be able to share Bernie with the world and just how amazing he is :)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks for all your kind words! Ford Canada came across my video and will be sharing it through their social media sites Sunday March 8th. Very cool to be able to share Bernie with the world and just how amazing he is :)
Yeah, that is very cool. It isn't about the car, but about the relationship developed because of cars.

Pete

·
Registered
946 Posts
Good story and thanks for sharing! Reminds me when I took my '12 GT to visit a sick uncle I haven't see for several years and took him for a ride. He's not a huge car guy, but he appreciates anything that's quick. Coming from a Nissan Altima, he had the biggest ear to ear grin I might have possibly ever seen after a single pull in second gear.

Regardless of the specific details, mustangs are grin inducing vehicles for many people!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts