Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have low flow through the dash vents when selecting bi-level. In AC or heat my floor works fine by itself and the dash vents are fine by themselves. On bi-level (floor and dash) the floor is almost full and the dash is hardly blowing at all. The dealer says this is by design. I have an 05 convertible and that kind of set-up is not what a "real" convertible should have. Any input will be appreciated.

Peter

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Same thing happens to me on my other 2 cars, not sure about the stang. I have not driven it enough to be sure.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
banjo919 said:
What are your other 2 cars? are they convertibles?
My '98 beater crapalier and my wife's '03 hyundai sedan. I notice in the crapalier most of the air goes towards the feet when set to split, but in the hyundai it is a little more even. But not quite 50/50. In the '97 cobra vert I used to own I pretty much either had on vent or floor. (heat rises). When it was chilly, but wanted the top down I would direct the heat on my from the vents.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah, more floor than vent for me too...but after a couple of minutes it doesn't matter. That engine compartment gets VERY warm and I could almost pop some corn with the heat comin' outta the vents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts