Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
I finished repairing my heater box and here are some pics.Sorry my English is not good.
https://picasaweb.google.com/dubcek4/HEATERBOXRepair
Alex, your english is certainly better than my German and your skills exhibited by the restoration are top notch as well.

I am curious how you got the blower motor apart and how you put it back together. I still have my old original one that will not turn over. Fortunately, back in '95, you could still buy OEM motors from the Ford Dealer. They were $225.00 but I bought one.

You cannot buy an OEM style motor today so I would like to try to resurrect my old motor.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend is the Google Translator and this is my English (Slovakia-English) Its a Russian military oxidant metal spray used in the years 1987-1989 and I got it from the war (I am a slovak living in Switzerland. In the 80´s I was in the war). I have still a little bit of the spray but I dont know what later. I´ve tried everything but I have no success. I´ve done the generator with it.
https://picasaweb.google.com/dubcek4/GENERATORTedaDynamo

·
Registered
920 Posts
I thought the written language did not look like German.

Nice work on the generator.

My question was regarding your heater motor. How did you take it apart and how did you rejoin the motor case halves?

You

·
Registered
920 Posts
I thought the written language did not look like German.

Nice work on the generator.

My question was regarding your heater blower motor. How did you take it apart and how did you rejoin the motor case halves?

You also should try to find an Export Brace. That is a wishbone shaped bar that anchors to the cowl and bolts to the shock towers. It fits right over the top of your rectangular cowl bars.

Laurel Mountain Mustang - 65-70 EXPORT BRACE BLACK-SCOTT DRAKE

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heater blower motor went to disconnect the normal ....... I do not understand but I still did not make the plates

1 - 6 of 6 Posts