Ford Mustang Forum banner

heater water tube

1205 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  metalman302
is there a place where i can find a diagram or picture of exactly how this tube is routed on the car? there are two metal heater tubes, the one i am asking about is the one that goes on the passenger side and clamps onto a vertical tube on the lower intake manifold. part number for this tube is F4SZ-18B402-A if that helps. thanks
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
No the part number does not help. The year of your car would help.

Have you tried Google image search? For example "2000 mustang 3.8 engine"
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.