Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL aright listen to this, last night around 11 pm i was headed home and this crown victoria on what had to be 22 inch spinners pulled up next to me at a red and when it turned green he floors it....i'm thinking no way? is he serious? then he's stopped at the next light and i flash my headlights coming up next to him and rev the engine up to around 4 grand and smile at him then i put it back in first foot on the brake and put up about 2000 and let it go on green lol this guy still went for it but he was just getting smaller and smaller in the rearview mirror :tongue i guess he bought the V6 look? lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
That's why I'm partly glad my car is missing the "Mach 1" sticker on the passenger side, so when some one pulls up and doesn't notice the scoop or doesn't know it's for reals, will usually mistake me for a sixer...and I love my Flowmasters for that real low rpm rumble, so there is no hint of anything really unless I floor it or rev it up a bit...then the light turns green...and it's bye bye,

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the funny thing about my car is that even at idle to anyone who know's car's knows mine is not a 6 i have no mufflers or cats but the outside is dressed up just like a V6 so it has kind of the wtf? aspect to it :tongue

·
Registered
385 Posts
So its kinda of a sleeper? Those are the best ones!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.