Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 43 years I finally got my Mustang.:happyhapp

Last Saturday morning my wife and I were driving down the road with a plan to get some gardening done when the skies opened up and it started to rain. I had no intention of buying a new car until the summer of '09. But my plans for the day were shot so we decided to stop by the Ford dealership near by to compare the V6 Mustang to the V8. With gas prices the way they are I was worried that my Mustang love would be stained and I would not be able to drive the car of my dreams. My parents had a '64/'65 Mustang when I was born (my Dad bought it the day after seeing it at the 64 Worlds Fair in New York) and I always wanted that car. Unfortunately I was the youngest in my family and my brother got the car and destroyed it.:mad: Well, I was pleasantly impressed with the V6 and car fever took over. I ended up driving the car for the afternoon and decided I was not going to wait another year for this car. Hey, I have been driving the same car for 10 years now. I earned this ride. My wife agreed to this purchase as long as we got an automatic transmission.:headscratch: Sometimes you just have to make sacrifices for those important things in life. Now I am a proud owner of a wind veil blue 2008 V6 Mustang with the Pony Package.:D

It's interesting how my wife looks a lot prettier and sexier when she is riding in my new Mustang with me. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. That is a good story.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
:hello: and :welcomeflowers: Nice to have you here.

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.