Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just registered on this site, after reading some posts I ran across today. I bought my first Mustang last year, a v6 Automatic 2005 with the optional 16" wheels with the tiny retro spinner "lug nuts". I've always wanted a Mustang ever since I was old enough to drive... In a way I'm glad I waited until last year. I absolutely love my car.

I will moving cross country to Idaho in two months from now, towing a small trailer with my bed and some boxes in it, to be with my girl friend.
I'm heading up to Fry's Electronics later to get some tools to hardwire the trailer light adaptor I picked up. Has anyone ever tried towing small trailer any distance with thier Mustang? I'm curious. I've never towed anything before, other than a tree trunk in an old Mazda V6 truck.... and that was only for about 100 feet.

·
Registered
10,501 Posts
:hello::welcomeflowers:

Ohhhhhh dude...please tell me you are kidding about towing a trailer behind your Mustang?? I'm gonna go cry now...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Nice to have ya. Might be cheaper to get a uhal and tow your car behind that.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome Allyn!

:youwelcome:

Good luck with your move!

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to AFM... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Hi there welcome to this site. Great to have you here.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Be better to get that UHaul and tow that, it'd be more stable to drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.