Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone!

I've just taken my first step into the world of 1960's classic muscle. I've had fun performance cars in the past (1996 LT4 Corvette, 1998 Mustang Cobra), but this is my first venture into the world of classics.

I've recently purchased a 1967 Mustang with a previously rebuilt 1972 302 V8. She was purchased for $1900 and runs and starts reliably. She's not real pretty and she sounds fast, but she's not yet. She's got a lot of rust on the outer skins, and is in definite need of attention, but I look forward to the transformation.

I'm located in Fort Collins. If anyone has any recommendations for a good, honest, and affordable local mechanic who's familiar with 1960's Mustangs to do a once over and assessment and an initial tune-up in the Fort Collins/Loveland area, I would love to take her in in the next week or so.

Thanks so much for any feedback and look forward to being a part of the Mustang Community!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the site. Can you post some pictures so we can follow along in your journey of restoration?

I will have to email you about CO. Thinking about moving there when I retire.

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to AFM!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome to the site