Ford Mustang Forum banner

Hello from Houston

664 6
Just wanted to say hello. I have been a Mustang lover ever since my Dad bought one in '67. I finally bought mine in July. Black on Black leather 4.0L V6 manual transmission. I have been driving and smiling ever since.:laughlitt
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
It feels a bit strange saying welcome when I am a new member myself, but welcome and howdy! (you and I both know Texans don't really say howdy, unless they are Aggies!) I hope you find the site as helpful as I have.
Welcome to AFM and congrats on your new pony.
Welcome to AFM. Your new car is an '05, right? Fill in the rest! Tell us about the color, the interior and everything. Better yet, post some pictures.
V8 power

ponygirl said:
Just wanted to say hello. I have been a Mustang lover ever since my Dad bought one in '67. I finally bought mine in July. Black on Black leather 4.0L V6 manual transmission. I have been driving and smiling ever since.:laughlitt
You'd be smilin more with a V8. I love my 5.0 5 speed.
Newer than you so like the other guy, not at liberty to welcome anyone yet.
Just want to tease the (3/4 engine) I call the 6cyl. Got 4 5.0 Fords in the driveway. :smoke:
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.