Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 05 stang in june. had to have it ordered. No dealers around here had a 5 speed yellow with leather. it was well worth the wait thought. I have posted some pictures in the members rides. side stripping i had designed myself. only one of its kind.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your '05.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Traded it in for the one I really wanted!

myo5stang said:
I got my 05 stang in june. had to have it ordered. No dealers around here had a 5 speed yellow with leather. it was well worth the wait thought. I have posted some pictures in the members rides. side stripping i had designed myself. only one of its kind.
:wavey The same thing in my situation, although I went ahead and bought the one that was kinda close to what I wanted. Silver with light graphite when I really wanted the dark charcoal. The dealers had plenty with that combo, but they were all automatics. And I had to have a 5 speed. So, I had to order mine too. I also got the interior upgrade. The brushed aluminum with black looks so cool! The standard stereo bites so I ordered the shaker 500. I heard some negative feedback about it,but it's gotta sound better than the standard.I hope. How long did it take for your car to come in? They are great cars. Have a great year!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it took about 8 weeks for my car to come in. I got the shake500. I have no complaints about it. I like the mp3 feature can get about 110 songs on 1 cd. When i bought my 2002 mustang I settled for what the dealer had on the lot. This time i wasn't going to. I'm sure you will enjoy everything about the car when it comes in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts