Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! :wavey

:newhere:

I joined this forum to soak-up all the knowledge I can about Mustangs. :scratchchin

I have a 2003 Mustang (V-6 , 3.8, Stock Everything, Automatic)

I kind of inherited my Mustang through my divorce back in 2007. (Xhusband bought it, took the family car and handed me the keys to the Mustang) He bought it with a bunch of issues.(He knows nothing about cars or me, Like the fact that he should have bought a GT and that I prefer to drive a manual. But, he did know I look great in it :gringreen lol)

Anyway, I am the one who has ended up dealing with all the mechanical issues of this vehicle. It has been one repair after the next with this vehicle as of late and I am feeling frustrated :frustrated:by the constant repairs.

I grew up tinkering on cars in the garage with my Dad and learned a lot of the basics, but with the newer vehicles and all the computers and sensors I find myself feeling a bit weary of working on certain things.

So, I came here in hopes of getting some pointers and support from all of you!

Looking forward to talking to ya all real soon!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What kind of mechanical issues are you experiencing? I've been very fortunate in that my car has only been in the shop for routine maintenance- and to have the convertible top replaced. :wavey

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey :myhappydance: :happydancer: Welcome!!​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.