Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and to let you all know that I am one happy owner of a 2006 V6 Mustang. I have always loved the look and how fun they are to drive. After I bought it, I was surprised at how many people, both young and not so young, were complimenting me on my choice of car and the color. This went on for about 1 year, and then I guess they got used to the flood of Mustangs to the market, as they are seen everywhere. Seems everyone likes a mustang, but I often wonder, "well if you like them, do it! go an get one!! I did ! You only live once right! MUSTANG FOREVER!!!!

Anyway, as a woman, I don't know a lot about the engine, etc., in fact when I bought it new off the lot, I did not remember to look under the hood. I assumed it had an engine and now days what can one do but look at it really?:headscratch: SO ... I am here to learn, and the more I read on these forums, the more I am interested in upgrading a few things on the car. CAI, GT Cat back Dual Magnaflows GT Bumper(for the cutouts) are going to be the first challenge, then I may change the 17's to 18's and possibly, depending on the look, lower the springs about 1.5". I think this should keep me busy for a while...have a good one! Sandra :shiny:.

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
Welcome to the parking lot!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome aboard Sandra!

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
:wavey:waveyWelcome to the site:happydance::happydance:

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Sandra welcome to the family. :wavey

·
Registered
460 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
:wavey Welcome to AFM and the forums :D sounds like you have more than a clue what to do with that car. see ya in the 05+V6 tech and talk forums

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.