Ford Mustang Forum banner

Hello from Vancouver,2006 Mustang V6

371 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  amustangrocks
Just wanted to say hi and to let you all know that I am one happy owner of a 2006 V6 Mustang. I have always loved the look and how fun they are to drive. After I bought it, I was surprised at how many people, both young and not so young, were complimenting me on my choice of car and the color. This went on for about 1 year, and then I guess they got used to the flood of Mustangs to the market, as they are seen everywhere. Seems everyone likes a mustang, but I often wonder, "well if you like them, do it! go an get one!! I did ! You only live once right! MUSTANG FOREVER!!!!

Anyway, as a woman, I don't know a lot about the engine, etc., in fact when I bought it new off the lot, I did not remember to look under the hood. I assumed it had an engine and now days what can one do but look at it really?:headscratch: SO ... I am here to learn, and the more I read on these forums, the more I am interested in upgrading a few things on the car. CAI, GT Cat back Dual Magnaflows GT Bumper(for the cutouts) are going to be the first challenge, then I may change the 17's to 18's and possibly, depending on the look, lower the springs about 1.5". I think this should keep me busy for a while...have a good one! Sandra :shiny:.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Sandra welcome to the family. :wavey
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.