Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I actually am not completely new here. Signed up about a year ago to post a question or two about the '90 7-Up stang I had. But after 15 years of near flawless service, it was time to move on..

So, as of yesterday, I am the proud new owner of a '05 V6 Premium Convertible, Redfire with the red interior. Actually wanted to get one this summer but decided to hold off. Was easy to be patient since I already had a ragtop and also ride a motorcycle a lot. Amazing how the dealers putting premium mark-ups on these convertibles during the summer are more than willing to deal once the first snow starts flying.. :evillol:

It was a tough choice going from my 5.0 to a six banger. But, logic took over. Lower cost, less insurance, less gas. Yet for a sixer, it seems to have plenty to keep me smiling. At 44, I guess I've outgrown some of the need for speed.. :tongue

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions the next few weeks. Great site! :thumbsup

·
Registered
668 Posts
Glad to have you back and congrats on your new Mustang. Too bad you had to get rid of your other one though...gotta love that color.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts