Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, questions are

1- on my shaker500 i have a phone button .. when i press it it says "No Phone" how to put a phone or how to use this button

2- on my speedo gauge.. theres an Arrow that points to Up, what is this Arrow how to use it.. i saw a video on youtube that when ever the RPM goes up this sign appears..

video :YouTube - 20-120mph GT500 Evoperform.com Stage 2 kit + Borla Exhaust

and thanks alot :D

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Well the arrow is telling you to shift up to the next gear. So you have a GT500?

As for the Phone I guess you have an '08. I can only think is it doesn't have a phone setup in the system to Syn with. I'll see if I can find any info . I just saw you have an '09, Is there any instructions in the manual.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
sounds very good,dont have answers sorry
If you can't help then why post here.

Here is some info on the Sync system it may help. It seem the file is to big. If you send me your e-mail address by PM I'll send you the file.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think I have seen you cruising around Kuwait.......I mean, its not such a big place, is it? Who is your mechanic? I have been using Zainal.

Anyway.....See you around town. I am driving an 07 GT/CS......

Jon

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have an '08. All the manual says about the phone button is that when you press it, the words "no phone" are displayed. Nothing about how you might actually use the Shaker with a phone. Go figure.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just like what Mpov Said the manual says that "no phone" word will appear ..., anyways travelers i have an 09 Gt, and i have the Up Arrow on my speedo, how can i use it :headscratch:? it doesnt light up when its time to shift up,

hey 07 GT CS/Q8 nice to know that ur from kuwait too :)
my mechanic is "Abdulla al baghly" such a nice guy but so expensive what about ur mechanic

·
Registered
234 Posts
Do I really need to go to Kuwait to find a decent mechanic? I was wondering where they all went. :gringreen

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump~~~~Bump~~~~~Bump

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Do I really need to go to Kuwait to find a decent mechanic? I was wondering where they all went. :gringreen
Come on down here to Tillmans. I know at least 2 guys here are excellent. :hihi:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you get the e-mail I sent you?
oh yea thanks alot Drew, well what about the "Up Arrow" in the Speedo.. how can i use it instead of shift light

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
oh yea thanks alot Drew, well what about the "Up Arrow" in the Speedo.. how can i use it instead of shift light
Now that might take longer. There are some differences in cars they send overseas. I looked at mine which is a US version for overseas and I don't have it. I did notice when I was in UAE that some of the Fords we had had some different things in the computer like the bells ringing at I think it was 80mph. So I'll see what I can find.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i have this Up shift arrow... do u think a tuner can make it work for me? or what , if it works that would be awesome.. and btw thanks alot travelers ur a really helpfull member :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
well, i have this Up shift arrow... do u think a tuner can make it work for me? or what , if it works that would be awesome.. and btw thanks alot travelers ur a really helpfull member :bigthumbsup
I know who I can ask. :scratchchin

·
Registered
781 Posts
Come on down here to Tillmans. I know at least 2 guys here are excellent. :hihi:
who else would he refer u to :hihi: On my old car it just muted the radio ill test it out on my 09 GT as far as the arrow... Its saying shift me up or im gonna explode :happyhapp

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
who else would he refer u to :hihi: On my old car it just muted the radio ill test it out on my 09 GT as far as the arrow... Its saying shift me up or im gonna explode :happyhapp

u mean the arrow works for u? .. if yes.. after tuning or u got it like that

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess no one has it but me? :( :headscratch:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.