Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I'd like to introduce myself on this Forum.
My name is Rien Groeneweg aka Rhazer-31, and i live in Holland,
i'm 24 years old and have only one passion, MUSTANGS! but SN95 Mustangs
i like the most :worship . i used to drive a white (stock) '97 3.8 V6 till 3 weeks ago when i sold it, last week i bought a '96 4.6 GT (opal frost) with some modifications, and i love it so far! These are some of the modifications:
Head swap(99-04 PI heads), chiptuned
cold air intake, underdrive pulleys, MSD 8.8 wires, 3.73 gears, Eaton posi with kevlar clutches, 2 1/2" Flowmaster mufflers, Eibachlowered suspension, power brakes.
The car came to Holland somewhere in december 2003, therefore it used to drive in California. (theres a sticker on the window that says something like: Yorba, linda rose, (that's a place over there right?) Well, there she came from... That's kinda it..

Oh, yeah... I wan't to post some pictures but i don't know how, can someone tell me that??

Rien...
(sorry if my English is not so well)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome!

How are the ***** over there?
:happyhapp

I'd imagine that Mustangs are rare in Europe/Asia....count yourself lucky!

·
Registered
119 Posts
i know where yorba linda is its in southern california basically orange county around there about the rose part im not sure

·
Registered
4 Posts
The ***** are still holding! And in Holland there are alot of Mustangs,
9 out of 10 are classics but there are plenty, the white V6 i drove was the only white V6 in Holland, and there are only 2 or 3 Opal frosts in Holland..
So those are pretty rare :bouncer ..

Yippee! i managed to attatch some pictures..

Rien..

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Your car is nice; must be fun having something really different over there. Pics looks good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.