Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jordan and it's great to be here. I've never had an interest in mustangs up until i purchased my very first one. As many others have, i have struggled a lot in my life going from having everything to having nothing. When i thought all was lost and life couldn't possibly get better; I had the opportunity to purchase a 1991 Mustang LX 2.3 for $450 and took it! My life has been SO much happier since i made this decision. She is white with black interior and her name is cupcake. Simply because there was a cupcake sticker on the dashboard when i bought her. :yelpleased: For that price i was very surprised how well kept the car really was.

The good things about her are all dash lights, gauges, head lights, tail lights (minus the third one. only half of it works), flashers work. Brand new clutch, tires are roughly 70%, brakes function very well, wipers function, and both power windows still work.

The bad things about her are the trunk latch is loose (initiates cargo light randomly), tachometer doesn't function, windshield has a MASSIVE crack, passenger door handle is missing, head light switch wiring is loose (randomly flashes head lights off when on), a/c doesn't blow cold air, radio doesn't work (after market), center arm rest has missing cushion and cracked, and random cosmetic issues interior and exterior.

I am open for any questions and would love help on fixing the issues cupcake suffers.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AFM! Sounds like a straight ride... the little problems are easily fixed. Check out our 2.3 sections and you'll find tons of great info.

Thanks for joining and we're glad things are going better for you!
:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts