Hey guys! I just bought a 1998 mustang gt with 185k miles on it. It's a nice car but it overheated the other day so I checked the thermostat and it was bad so I replaced it. It ran fine all day yesterday but tonight it overheated again! The fan works, I tested the thermostat and it works, there is no white smoke coming from the exhaust, the oil is almost new and looks good. The car got to around 3/4 of the way up the temp gauge and then smoke started coming out and the coolant was all spilling out of the lid. The coolant looked good. My guess is that it's either that the radiator is bad and not dissipating heat anymore or it's a bad radiator cap. What are your thoughts? Thanks!