Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... Ive been searching all over the web for the closest to oem 18" bullitts for my car ( i originally have the 17" anthracite ) and i found some nice ones on the fordracing.com site cheaper but they just don't look as good as these

18" Fits Mustang (R) Bullitt Style Replica Wheels 2005 offset Gunmetal-Mach'd Lip -18x9-SET

i know some will comment on the price difference but the thing is that the ones from ford racing will probably end up getting painted anthracite as well... the thing that bothers me is some of the bad things Ive read about OEW in this site .... if ANYONE has these rims PLEASE send me or post pics to see what they look like, and post ANY comments on the seller ( OEW )

Thank you guys !

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
craiglist it. people swap out stock rims almost immediately nowadays

·
Registered
391 Posts
These seem very expensive. I paid $230.00 a piece for my 18x8 Chrome Boss 338's. I would keep searching, or go to a place near you and see if they can order some for you for cheaper

·
Registered
185 Posts
The link he posted was $385 for a set of 4 wheels.

·
Registered
391 Posts
whoops, didnt look close enough. Yea thats a steal then.

·
Registered
910 Posts
craiglist it. people swap out stock rims almost immediately nowadays
+1, I picked up my set off a new 2009 CS as the owner was going to 19"s. Came with TPMS and still had the rubber nubs on the tires. 300 Mile round trip to pick them up though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have tried craigslist and havent found anything ( south florida and areas around here ) better than what these websites have ! The ones from fordracing are only $379 w free shipping and the ones on the link that i posted show $385 but with the shipping comes out to $504...

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
try the classifieds here on the forum, plenty of guys wanting to offload their wheels

·
Registered
910 Posts
I have tried craigslist and havent found anything ( south florida and areas around here ) better than what these websites have ! The ones from fordracing are only $379 w free shipping and the ones on the link that i posted show $385 but with the shipping comes out to $504...
You may want to search the larger metro areas on Craigslist. There was nothing in my local area either. I had to search the Los Angles area and found what I was looking for on the far end of Orange County about 150 miles away. The Ranger and I spent a Saturday doing a mini road trip to go get them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.