Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going down the road, just minding my own business, when some stupid a*s mexican with a big wing comes up, i rev for some fun and he chucks some shi**y mexican object at my car. The little ***** slams on brakes and does a u turn before i could look at him. Thankfully he only got the sidemarker light, does anyone know where i can get another one?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dealership perhaps:?: :?: :?:

G

·
heh heh...dealership definitely has one... what was the mexican object that the mexican threw anyway?...did it break the sidemarker without damaging the paint? any pictures? and did you try and catch the *******?.....last question......did he throw it because you reved or because of the i hate stupid a*s mexicans sticker i suspect you have on your car....? lol..only playin with ya...but seriously...did you try and catch him?

·
Registered
76 Posts
sidemarker

try looking on Ebay, they always ssem to have a couple on there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Man, you can get another Mexican almost anywhere around Phoenix, any time, day or night, but I'd probably be looking for the Mexican that threw the object :). Hmm, perhaps you were asking about the availability of a side marker light - best bet is a Ford dealer's parts department.

·
Registered
50 Posts
jgb_v6_05 said:
i was going down the road, just minding my own business, when some stupid a*s mexican with a big wing comes up, i rev for some fun and he chucks some shi**y mexican object at my car. The little ***** slams on brakes and does a u turn before i could look at him. Thankfully he only got the sidemarker light, does anyone know where i can get another one?
Try tis link: www.mustangtuning.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts