Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now, stlwagon gave me a link to brenspeed cai and tuner, only 599.99. anyone got better prices or ideas? im really feeling stlwagon's link.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
JLT intakes cost less and yield about the same results. Check AmericanMuscle.com, tillmanspeed.com, or bamachips.com for better deals.

Brenspeed is great though.

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Here is a cheap CAI.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
bama, breenspeed, vmp tunning. I wouldnt go the americain muslce route due to the fact that all there tunes are canned tunes not customized those top three are the best around IMO

·
Registered
285 Posts
bama, breenspeed, vmp tunning. I wouldnt go the americain muslce route due to the fact that all there tunes are canned tunes not customized those top three are the best around IMO
:headscratch: Uh what are you talking about...we've been offering custom tunes for many many years. LOL We offer both the preloaded models with the "canned tunes" and also custom tuning options. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here is a cheap CAI.
Haha!

Or, you could do what I did.

Steeda CAI with high flow elbow: $200 shipped; used on eBay.

DiabloSport tuner: $160 shipped used on eBay.

Tune from BamaChips: $50 emailed.

Total: $410, and quite satisfied.

Matter of fact, I saw a Steeda a member of a local Mustang site selling his Steeda CAI on eBay. Going really cheap right now......

STEEDA Cold Air Intake High Pro Flow Elbow CAI Mustang :eBay Motors (item 110395378497 end time Jun-02-09 16:45:02 PDT)

·
Registered
17 Posts
:headscratch: Uh what are you talking about...we've been offering custom tunes for many many years. LOL We offer both the preloaded models with the "canned tunes" and also custom tuning options. :bigthumbsup

I do apologize i have been under the impression that you guys didnt. Wrong info on my part then :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
781 Posts
=P gotta love AM. Seems like i should just be having them send my paychecks to you now a days... No complaints tho lol

·
Banned
102 Posts

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha!

Or, you could do what I did.

Steeda CAI with high flow elbow: $200 shipped; used on eBay.

DiabloSport tuner: $160 shipped used on eBay.

Tune from BamaChips: $50 emailed.

Total: $410, and quite satisfied.

Matter of fact, I saw a Steeda a member of a local Mustang site selling his Steeda CAI on eBay. Going really cheap right now......

STEEDA Cold Air Intake High Pro Flow Elbow CAI Mustang :eBay Motors (item 110395378497 end time Jun-02-09 16:45:02 PDT)
i would do that, however, i did get a job today, i was looking into doing that, but im getting 750 a week ( im 15 ) so im prety satified with that. i think im going to spend a little bit more and get everything brand new, i dont want to risk anything happening. my neighbor did that and the guy did something to the tuner and he had to get his mustang's computer like re-programed or something by ford... 1000 dollars later.. so idk, ill think about it. thanks tho.

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guy's, but i think the brenspeed is for me. im going to check american muscle real quick.

·
Registered
781 Posts
thanks guy's, but i think the brenspeed is for me. im going to check american muscle real quick.
Enjoy your new CAI lets us know how it performs! and put up some pics!

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks a bunch, and i will! ive decided on the JLT + tuner from american muscle. only 529.99! im so excited! then im doing a throttle body and an axleback pypes! thanks for all the help guys!

·
Registered
781 Posts
thanks a bunch, and i will! ive decided on the JLT + tuner from american muscle. only 529.99! im so excited! then im doing a throttle body and an axleback pypes! thanks for all the help guys!

sounds like youve got urself a plan! ENJOY IT

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Don't bother with the throttle body, you won't see much performance improvement since you are still close to stock hp. Save your money for other mods.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I just sold my C&L CAI and SCT X3 last week for $400 shipped.. with 900 miles on the CAI.. Good deals are around every corner, you just have to know where to look.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.