Ford Mustang Forum banner

HELP!!!! Fair price????

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jgb_v6_05 
#1 ·
Hey i am getting my Roush Louvers painted soon and the local ford body shop quoted me at 150 :doh: ! that seems a little high to me so if anyone can help, how much did they do yours for, or what is a good cheaper shop in charleston sc that does a goodjob??????

#2 ·
If I remember right ... my dad quoted me at 225 for the louvers and the paint job ... but, that's also with a discount ... but, the louvers were like 120 dollars (105 for paint) ... so I would say that's a pretty decent deal with no discount. Color does make a difference ... like red is more expensive ... but, that isn't your case. If you are curious to who was going to paint it ... it was going to be done by a dealership. Hope this helped.

#4 ·
OUPony thanks

Hey thanks is there any way you could email me a copy of the recept so i could maybe get the same deal! It would be greatly appreciated!!! You could just mark out any unwanted numbers (credit debit ect) and scan it. I really hope you can help, thanks in advance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.