Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm not tryin to be some spammer here, but I thought I'd give a little help out here and help my dad's business at the same time(as anyone know who owns a small business, the economy is really suffering). Anyway, we not only sell car alarms, remote starts, keyless entry, CD/tape players, amps, subwoofers, speakers, and 2-way radios, we also service CD/tape players, amps, and 2-way radios. So I'm not necessarily trying to sell you on something, but I'm also providing you a service because we can fix your existing radio. And no, this isn't some half-assed business, my dad's been doing this for over 30 years and the business has been around for over 70. So here's the website to the business, feel free to e-mail with questions on pricing and everything else. I'm a regular around here and lots of you know me, and you know I'm not a bullshitter or anything like that. I'm just trying to help my dad's business and all of you at the same time.

United Radio Service Inc.

Perhaps I could get this pinned up to the top of the page?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Ill post it in the links up top after I review the site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's fine. We're constantly adding to the website. We just got it up in an attempt to boost business so that's just a rough draft of what's to come.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.