1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sounds cool man:bigthumbsup Nice little growl lol.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thank you. also got an amazzzzzingg deal on the whole setup, parts, and installation. for $476, and an extra 50 bux got me the magnaflow tips for a total of &526 for everything

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Yeah, those tips look sick man:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well with the rear bumper added its a total of 676 bux. i got a very good deal on the bumper at v6mustangstuff.com for 150 painted

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you =D i was bummed tho tht i forgot to ask them for my stock muffler, till like a week later when it finally hit me

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh no, smoke is billowing from your exhaust, better get that checked out!

Seriously, though, your exhaust sounds great!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was actually a lil psyched on the smoke. i figured it was jus water tho since my car hasnt been turned on in about a week

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds great. Nothing like the sound of true duals ;)

By the way, do you have a taillight out, or is that just the glare???

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i do have a tailight out lol. its weird tht same one goes out a lot. im not sure why

·
Registered
125 Posts
wow, I've only had one of those lights go out in 3 years. I doubt there's anything you can really do about it.

I do have a question though. I was considering that tailight mod you have and was wondering how you like it and the reaction from other people. Also is there any difficulty in the installation?

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey does anyone have the bassani mufflers on their v6? how do they sound?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for ckrebel--

yea actually i enjoy them a lot. ive gotten a lot of feedback from people on the road. theyre definately noticeable. ive had a lot of fun with them. like this one time, i actually parked in front of a store and the windows were reflective enuf to where i could see the tailights in my mirriors. i played some music and jus started pressing the brakes and watched in the reflection, the tailights go 1-2-3 with the song tht would be playing haha. but they do stand out a lot i think, especially at night since the light seems brighter without sunlight, and jus sitting in the lanes making a left or right turn with the blinker definately turns heads.

thnx for all the feedback guys

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
cojakc that really sounds good...whered you get your whole set up at? im looking into exhaust and like the borla but yours really got me turned around if i can find a set as cheap. btw i have the sequantial lights too and love em. ppl ask all the time

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i actually got the whole setup at a local muffler shop here in fremont. i compared prices on websites like american muscle, v6 mustangstuff, cal-mustang, and then i started to call local shops to see what they had. for the whole setup it was really cheap compared to if i got my setup online and i still got great quality.

the gt takeoff bumper i did get offline at v6mustangstuff.com for $150

then the whole true-dual conversion cost a total of $526 which included the H-pipe, the extra piping parts, labor, etc, the mufflers and the magnaflow tips as well. it did take a lot of time for them to do, surprisingly. i was expecting an hour and a half to 2 hours tops, but my mom had left me there to wait cuz she had work, and i ended up waiting at the shop for 3 hours watching them weld, measure, etc. but definately worth it

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
yea, i guess ill have to look into it and get some figures...thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.