Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new to this site but I am looking for a radio plate for my 1999 Mustang...the guys at best buy broke it while replacing my CD player...RATARDS!...does anyone know where I can buy one? if you do not know what a radio plate is...its the plastic piece that goes around the vents and radio down to the shifter...please someone help me here...Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
so what did they say about the piece they broke? i would have been cussing if that happened to me,it would have been replaced before i took my car home! most places like that dont care about your car and usually just a bunch of school kids working part time.anyway ive found a few hard to find parts with AMERICANMUSCLEPARTS.COM and CJPONYPARTS.COM good luck

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh hell no it would be FTA ( foot to ass ) time. 100 bucks no,no,no,no,no,no,no,. FTA Time. Man that sucks. Are they paying for it?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Hey I am new to this site but I am looking for a radio plate for my 1999 Mustang...the guys at best buy broke it while replacing my CD player...RATARDS!...does anyone know where I can buy one? if you do not know what a radio plate is...its the plastic piece that goes around the vents and radio down to the shifter...please someone help me here...Thanks
that would be called the radio & a/c bezel, not a 'plate'.

you RATARD. :laugh:

·
Registered
40 Posts
don't know what a plate is. i am assuming it covers the open space that the stock cd player was at the bottom. i just through my aftermarket up top and through my stock tape deck in the bottom. it isn't hooked up to anything it just fills in the space

·
Registered
126 Posts
salvage yards, or u could go fancy through mrbodykit.com i believe sells them with a bunch of other stuff to make ur interior stand out, or if all else fails you could pay top dollar at ford!

G

·

As stated earlier... why isn't Best Buy replacing the part they broke? There's no way I'd personally be footing the bill for something that was their fault. That being said a salvage yard is probably your best bet.

Good luck!:bigthumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.