Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to locate a car that I shipped from the United States to Europe in 2004. I was the 2nd owner of the car when I lived in Michigan . I left the car with a dealer in the Costa Del Sol (South of Spain) to sell on my behalf and it was sold in 2005 after I returned to the USA. The car then went through full registration and new plates.
I am really curious to know if the car is still on the road today and what country it may be registered in. I tried to run a carfax EU report but it fails to provide any history of the car after I shipped it to Liverpool, England in 2004.

The car was a silver 2001 Ford Mustang GT Convertible

VIN: 1FAFP45XX1F191353
Attached is a photo of the car. It's likely registered in Spain but unable to find any current information on it. Any help from fellow Mustang owners in Europe is greatly appreciated

Ford Mustang photo 2004.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.

We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The car information sticker contains information related to the paint used on a particular vehicle. On Vingurus , I found out all the information about the previous owners by making an auto vin check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts