Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new camera to replace my Flip Mino HD because although the video quality is great, I am looking for something with exceptional audio quality and bass to record the exhaust of the five oh!
Give me some suggestions, digital photo cameras can also be reccomended.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Go pro HD-Hero ... Friend uses it as his helmet cam when riding downhill, very little wind noise, amazing sound quality, can shoot 1080p ,720p ,standard and 720p @60fps... This is the camera used to make ALL the in car vids from Lethal Performance's drag video's

·
Registered
784 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I'm using a GoPro HD right now and I will be experimenting with a Zoom H4 audio recorder to compliment the HD video of the GoPro.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
There is a Nikon and Sony that have a ~$200 CMOS sensor camera that does brilliant 1080 video with stereo sound that double as a very responsive point-n-shoot.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

G

·
0 Posts
Actually now that it's been brought up I am also going to look into some audio/video editing software to be able to cut out wind frequencies to improve audio quality.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the suggestions guys, i think what i might do is go with a DSLR camera as those seem to be capable of taking pretty good video with stereo sound

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.