Ford Mustang Forum banner

Help Me Find This Part!

889 Views 0 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  'Stang Filly

I am looking for the painted bar that goes horizontally across the middle of the headlight coverfor my 05 Mustang. I have seen it on a lot of show cars but I don't know where to get it or what it's called. I have not seen it come with any body kits so I assume it is a separate piece. Any ideas?

Also, I am looking for a CDC Glassback roof if anyone has one. I know it is not in production yet but it seems everyone has one.

Please help this Filly! :wavey