Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to paint my 'Stang after the winter, preferably once the tax checks come back and I'm wondering if there's anyone who paints cars ...

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
depends on how much you want to spend. I went to a local collision shop and they wanted $2500 for a respray. Macco wanted $500 other body shops wanted around $2k and some wanted as much as $5k for a black respray.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
depends on how much you want to spend. I went to a local collision shop and they wanted $2500 for a respray. Macco wanted $500 other body shops wanted around $2k and some wanted as much as $5k for a black respray.
Wow. 5k is way too much lol

I was told Maaco is a TERRIBLE place to go to if you want your car to look good. I actually want to change the color completely. Would that be more money?

·
Registered
36 Posts
probably counting they will have to paint the door jambs too. Ive had a few friends get their cars painted at maaco and theirs dont look too bad. I just need another coat of black cause mine doesnt shine up anymore

·
Registered
91 Posts
color changes are about 2k or more

·
Registered
661 Posts
If you're still looking for a place, we paint cars, but changing the color of the whole car is going to be at least 2500-3000.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.