Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally called my cars Blood Brothers but I rub them so much they better be ladies :eyepoppin I met a girl at the dealer who just bought an 06 Tungsten GT Vert and she was already refering to it as "her". So now I need names. Here's what I have so far

Thelma and Louise
Betty and Wilma
Paris and Nicole
Lucy and Ethel
Laverne and Shirley
The Olsen Twins

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hey count me in too! Great Idea! I am gunna mooch off what ever you don't use.... hahaha

Two horse owner here too !

2horseowner said:
I originally called my cars Blood Brothers but I rub them so much they better be ladies :eyepoppin I met a girl at the dealer who just bought an 06 Tungsten GT Vert and she was already refering to it as "her". So now I need names. Here's what I have so far

Thelma and Louise
Betty and Wilma
Paris and Nicole
Lucy and Ethel
Laverne and Shirley
The Olsen Twins

·
Registered
336 Posts
2horseowner said:

Thelma and Louise
Betty and Wilma
Paris and Nicole
Lucy and Ethel
Laverne and Shirley
The Olsen Twins
If you're taking a vote, "Thelma and Louise" is the only pair that fits ! ! !

·
Registered
502 Posts
GeoStang said:
If you're taking a vote, "Thelma and Louise" is the only pair that fits ! ! !
No, I think you gotta get some hot rock ladies into the mix on this...

-- Ann & Nancy (Wilson), from Heart

-- Stevie (or Stephanie) & Christine, Nicks and McVey of course, from Fleetwood Mac

-- Kate & Cindy, Pierson and Wilson, from The B-52s

-- Susanna & Debbi, Hoffs and Peterson, from The Bangles

-- Or if you're feeling Swedish (shmergen!), Anni-Frid & Agnetha, from ABBA

In my humble opinion, bullet 2 has the most talent, bullet 4 has the most babeliness...but bullet 5 has the most gold records...

Just somethin' else to consider...but I heartily endorse the idea! Happy pickin'!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sonny (vert) and Cher (let others drive)? sorry.......I was out late last night

·
Registered
829 Posts
Funny you should say that. Now that I have the dark charcoal int. and the stick (hers auto and light gray int.) I definately feel like mine is a stud and hers is a filly. I am not thinking mine are girls. Only one is!

06TUNGVERTGT said:
Sonny (vert) and Cher (let others drive)? sorry.......I was out late last night

·
Registered
5 Posts
Naming the girls

Well I have some more names for u chose from: -ginger and maryann(from gilligans island), and xena & (oh no I just forgot her partners name) Lucy and Ethel,Ruby and Rose,:laughlitt

·
Registered
73 Posts
luvstangs said:
Well I have some more names for u chose from: -ginger and maryann(from gilligans island), and xena & (oh no I just forgot her partners name) Lucy and Ethel,Ruby and Rose,:laughlitt
Gabrielle?

How about Rachel and Monica? Or Venus and Aphrodite?

For guy/girl, I would definitely go with Sid & Nancy!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Sid and Nancy !? what the heck is that from... no way ...you're kidding right?
BlueVert said:
Gabrielle?

How about Rachel and Monica? Or Venus and Aphrodite?

For guy/girl, I would definitely go with Sid & Nancy!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
Sid and Nancy !? what the heck is that from... no way ...you're kidding right?
Ha! Not a Sex Pistols fan? I just think Sid is a great name for a car. There are lots of other good choices for a guy/girl naming combo though...

·
Registered
502 Posts
BlueVert said:
Ha! Not a Sex Pistols fan? I just think Sid is a great name for a car. There are lots of other good choices for a guy/girl naming combo though...
AM a Sex Pistols fan, but the juju would be too rancid with Sid...sort of like naming your car Jayne Mansfield or something...

·
Registered
897 Posts
2horseowner said:

Thelma and Louise
Betty and Wilma
Paris and Nicole
Lucy and Ethel
Laverne and Shirley
The Olsen Twins
Cars are always ladies. They always cost you money, they sometimes give you grief, and they can give you a great deal of preasure (hopefully enough to outweigh the other 2).

So my choice would be Nicole and Paris.

The coupe would be Nicole, with more classic lines.
The Vert is 100% Paris, attention getter, always putting her top down. :eyebulge:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Remember the tv show "Kate and Ally"?

Sort of sisters, definately friends. Feisty and loving.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
Funny you should say that. Now that I have the dark charcoal int. and the stick (hers auto and light gray int.) I definately feel like mine is a stud and hers is a filly. I am not thinking mine are girls. Only one is!
I agree. I'd consider Bonnie & Clyde...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thump_rrr said:
Cars are always ladies. They always cost you money, they sometimes give you grief, and they can give you a great deal of preasure (hopefully enough to outweigh the other 2).

So my choice would be Nicole and Paris.

The coupe would be Nicole, with more classic lines.
The Vert is 100% Paris, attention getter, always putting her top down. :eyebulge:
I've been away for the weekend. Great responses guys. Paris and Nicole was my first thought and exactly for the reasons you state thump_rrr :tongue

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yep! That's it for us! thank you. the wife and I both agree that it fits for us. :worship

Chuck0765 said:
I agree. I'd consider Bonnie & Clyde...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts